Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo Shoot On Valentines Day



I got my new camera a Sony DSLR A350. I love it! I am still learing it but it takes great pictures! On Valentines Day I had a shoot to do for a friend's family and her sisters family. It was great and the location she picked was perfect! To top it off I had Chey there with me and I told her "stay close to me, I will let you hold my old camera while I use the new one" (I wanted the back up just in case) While I was shooting with the new one, she started taking pictures too. Before I knew if I took the whole shoot with the new one and she took them with the old one. She did great! I was so impressed with her talent already. Plus one she took or a random cat there we entered in the fair and It won her a blue ribbon! Im so very proud of her!



Here are some of my favorites of the shoot!

















This one is Chey's cat picture that won her a blue ribbon!

2 comments:

lori said...

Those are great!! Really great

Nana Net said...

Christy,
I love the one of the two little kids holding hands. How precious that picture is. You ought to enter some of these pictures into some contests or magazines. Girl you have got talent for taking magnificent pictures! I can not wait to get down there and have you take some for me!
I hope you have a blessed week. take care.

Annette